top of page

New TR to PR pathway in process

IRCC is working to create a new pathway for temporary workers, including International Students, to become Permanent residents.

The new pathway will be similar to TR to PR program, which will allow the temporary foreign workers and International Students to apply for their permanent residency.

It will also give a clear path to Canada aspirants planning to come as temporary residents.

There are different ways to apply for a temporary visa permit that will allow you to work or study in Canada:

1. Student Visa 2. Employer Specific Work Permit 3. Open Work Permit

Feel free to contact us to assess your eligibility for a temporary visa permit:

Email- / Call at +1 289-400-3646 (WhatsApp available) Website-

Recent Posts

See All

List of targeted occupations

Audiologists and speech language pathologistsChiropractorsDentistsDieticians and nutritionistsEducation counsellorsGeneral practitioners and family physiciansInstructors of persons with disabiliti

bottom of page