top of page

Work Visa

Work Visa

A Work Permit is an authorization granted by IRCC that allows a Foreign National to work legally in Canada. An open work-permit is not tied to any employer and is exempt from the labour market opinion requirement (LMIA).

  • An accompanying family member may be eligible for an Open Work Permit allowing this family member to work anywhere in Canada for the duration of the main applicant’s studies or work permit.

  • After graduating from an eligible program in a Designated Learning Institute with a minimum duration of 8 months, the graduate may be eligible to apply for a Post-Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) allowing him/her to work anywhere and gain experience in Canada.  This experience can then be used as the basis to apply for Permanent Residency under the Canadian Experience Class.

  • Foreign workers, students and other individuals from certain countries who meet the requirements may apply for Working Holiday Visa which is a kind of an open-work permit. This program only applies to individuals from a country that has an agreement with Canada for this program. The working holiday program is designed for visiting youth seeking a Canadian work experience. If you are between the ages of 18 and 35 and are interested in spending a year in Canada, consider the working holiday visa.

Need more details? Contact us

We are here to assist. Contact us by

Call us at : +1(289)-400-3646


Whatsapp us at : +1(289)-400-3646

E-mail :

bottom of page